Edmonton Overlanders Orienteering Club Annual General Meeting
SATURDAY, 22 October 2022 at 7pm, virtually via Zoom
Basic Zoom instructions (pdf)
Any member in good standing, 16 years or older, may vote.
2022 AGM Agenda
-Adopting the agenda;
-Reviewing and adopting the minutes of the previous AGM;
-Reviewing and considering the Board and committee reports;
-Reviewing and accepting the 2021 financial statements for the club’s General Account, setting out the Club’s income, disbursements, assets and liabilities for the previous fiscal year;
– Receiving the 2021 financial statements for the Club’s Casino account, setting out the Club’s income, disbursements, assets and liabilities for the previous fiscal year;
– Receiving a draft/unaudited set of financial statements for the General and Casino accounts for the period from the beginning of the financial year to the Annual General Meeting;
– Considering other matters specified in the meeting notice;
– Electing vacancies in the Board of Directors: including ‘at large’ positions, as well as president, secretary, treasurer, membership, event scheduling, membership, mapping, youth programs.
– Appointing Committee Chairs;
– Appointing the Auditors for the fiscal year;
– Volunteer appreciation